Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 3

DAY 3:

Not quite as bad going into day 3. Definitely got over the headachy/tired phase and moving into more energy and better attitude!
Again, didn't start out the morning with a very filling breakfast and then did a 4 mile run. It was one of the hardest 4 mile runs I've ever done! As soon as I got home I blended up a protein smoothie, gulped it down and felt MUCH better! Then I started the first day of my cleanse. This particular cleanse is one from Arbonne and you have to mix a little vile of pure disgustingness with 32...YES 32 ounces of water. UGH!
Took the kids to the movies at noon and as they're snacking on their fresh-out-of-the popper popcorn, I pulled out my baggie of raw cauliflower and carrots. Crunched away...
Made myself some brown rice, broccoli & zucchini when we got home.

Then for dinner I pureed up some butternut squash soup in my husbands industrial blender (oh it's magic). Steamed an artichoke and rounded out the night with a protein drink.
Still not satisfied...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails