Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2: Tuesday

DAY 2: Tuesday

A.M:
Woke up with a slight headache and beginning to wonder what I'm putting myself through! I'm craving coffee and a hot breakfast so badly! To make things worse, the boys convince me to get them donuts for breakfast and I sit there staring at every bite they take...they are sweet to offer me a bite but I politely decline. So I start the morning with a protein shake of mango/banana/apricot/blueberries.
By 10:30 I'm hungry again so I grab the carrots and munch away. So far my energy is still low and I'm pretty tired. Not looking forward to lunch...

Had a nice little salad for lunch: spinach leaves, tomato, cucumber, avocado with lemon juice & grapeseed oil. Rounded the meal out with a juicy nectarine.

P.M:
Well, dinner was NOT pleasant! I experimented by making a veggie shake...not good! I drank about half of it and had to pour the rest out. At least I had my sweet potato to get me through the rest of the evening! Going to bed hungry. Might have to tweak my eating plan for tomorrow...definitely need more energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails