Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 1

DAY 1:
Fruits, vegetables, 1 cup of cooked brown rice and 2 protein shakes. Oh, and lot's and lot's of water!
I tend to have a quick breakfast because of time, so I had one grapefruit and that probably wasn't the wisest choice to start out my day. Not enough substance because by the time 10:00 rolled around my stomach was growling, so I grabbed a banana. For lunch it was cucumbers & carrots along with a mango/nectarine/blueberry protein shake (pretty tasty). I then got the great idea of doing my 4 mile run in the late afternoon---NO ENERGY! So, after my run I quickly came home, got out my vegetables, made a quick stir fry and a salad with spinach leaves, some avocado, tomato and a lemon juice/garlic/grapeseed oil dressing. I rounded out the night with another protein shake. Went to bed with a headache and feeling very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails