Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

We spent the last four days in one of my favorite places, Lake Tahoe.  It was absolutely beautiful there...apparently the calm before the storm!  They are supposed to get a major storm this week, so I'm thrilled that we beat the storm.  I'm one of those fair-weather skiers...not the type who enjoys hitting the slopes when it's snowing.  I may have been more hard-core back in the day, but now that my three kids are taking up snow-boarding and skiing, it makes for a super exhausting day, even before I get a chance to take a run down the hill.  I guess those days of care-free skiing with my husband have officially come to an end...at least for the next 10 years or so.
Well, with Valentines day upon us, I thought I'd include in this post a list of some possible dinner or treat ideas for your sweeties.

Grilled Salmon with Meyer Lemon Compound Butter



Mini Lasagnas with sweet corn and mascarpone



Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles


Chocolate Espresso Cakes


Glazed Lemon Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails