Friday, November 5, 2010

Jalapeno-Cheese Bagel Sandwich


I can't believe how much I've been in the kitchen this week!  The week flew by, but not without some really yummy new recipes and new finds at the grocery store.  I have been dying to share them all, but time has not been my friend this week.
I must admit, I'm not the one to branch out and try new things, when it comes to certain food!  I'm one of those girls who, once I find something good, I will stick with it.  Well, my food experiences have changed for the better because I branched out and tried something new...the jalapeno cheese bagel.  Probably one of the best bagels I have ever had and it came from a grocery store!  I came home with a bag-full and made this sandwich which started my craze.  Last week I tried this sandwich at a new local coffee shop and I instantly knew they had something good going!
YOU MUST TRY!!!!

Jalapeno-Cheese Bagel Sandwich


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 jalapeno cheese bagel, cut in half and toasted
  • cream cheese
  • thinly sliced deli turkey
  • 1/2 of a avocado, sliced
  • sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1-2 slices of tomato {I didn't have tomato on hand that day}
DIRECTIONS:
SUPER SIMPLE!  Toast the bagel, spread a layer of cream cheese on the bottom half of bagel.  Top with Turkey, avocado, tomato, then cheese.  Press down & cut in half.  ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails