Thursday, September 2, 2010

9 Years Old...Happy Birthday Jaden!


BIRTHDAY BOY!


9 years ago today I became a mommy and my life forever changed!
Jaden Andrew came into this world kicking and screaming and I knew I was in for it!
Boy has he grown up so quickly...much faster than our other two kids. I think it has something to do with being the first born! Everyone was waiting for him to talk, walk, ride a bike, etc. In a way maybe we pushed him to grow up so fast and now I'm praying it would just slow down!
He has such a sweet heart and has always commanded center stage (at home). I love this picture because it truly depicts him...busy trying new things. I remember the day I took this picture too. I heard some singing and strumming coming from his room so I grabbed the camera and I found him, with his little ukulele in his lap and all of his little instruments around him signing his heart out. I thought, whoa, a one man band! Always been such a silly boy with a strong passion to conquer whatever comes his way.
My prayer has always been that he would grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ's love for him and to be confident of who he is in Christ.
Kind of fitting that the mascot at his school is the Conqueror..."Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Christ that loved us." (Rom. 8:37)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails